1 lbs shrimp
1 bell pepper cut 1 in pcs
1 red onion cut in 1 in pcs
2 tbs olive oil
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs dijon mustard
1 tbs cajun seasoning
1 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp black pepper
1) Clean shrimp and drain. In a bowl combine shrimp with peppers and onions.
2) In a separate bowl add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
3) Pour seasoning over shrimp and peppers. Using a wooden spoon mix well.
4) Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
**Remember to soak skewer sticks in water for at least an hour. This helps prevent burning when it’s on the grill**
5) Alternate shrimp and veggies on skewers.
6) When ready to grill, cook for 5 mins on each side.
Easy peasy yum!